The Butte County Department of Development Services (DDS), Building Division invites you to attend a meeting we are having:
Building Stakeholders Meeting – Join us!
When: Wednesday, December 11th
Where: 7 County Center Dr, Oroville
Development Services Training Room
Time: 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm
The purpose of these meetings are to discuss issues or concerns with the Building Division, new codes or policies, new forms/handouts, catch you up on any changes we’ve made, and to hear any ideas that you have.
At his meeting we will be discussing:
- Generator plan submittal Requirements and common issues
- Permanent standby generators vs electrical modifications for portable temporary generators
- Wildland Urban Interface (WUI) codes including 2019 updates
- Staffing and recruitmennt updates
- Meet the new DDS Director, Paula Daneluk
- New forms & website content
- Camp Fire re-build update
- Current plan review timeframes
Check out our new website and give us some feedback on how we can make it easier for you: www.buttecounty.net/dds
Please RSVP by Tuesday, December 10 to email@example.com. Include the number of attendees and mention any other topics you would like have addressed.