For Consumers

Note: This website does not endorse or refer or prefer any company listed. It is simply a compilation of companies that have indicated they will be looking for work rebuilding after the Camp Fire.

The rebuild process will be unique for each house. There are many resources developing as homeowners rebuild. Two terrific resources for all of the Camp Fire burn area are your Zone Captain and the Rebuild Advocates at the Building Resiliency Center. For Paradise residents there is also the Rebuild Paradise Foundation.

The purpose for this website resource is to do two things:

  • Help you connect with the right type of contractor.
  • Give you the facts to make wise choices when working with a contractor.

Looking for a General Contractor who builds houses? The Construction Directory has a category called “General Building Contractor – Residential.” These are the companies that have a “B” classification contractors license and have indicated the work they do is Residential building. We expect the Directory to grow as more builders get involved in the rebuild.

Make wise choices when working with contractors: Check the License, Don’t pay more than 10% or $1,000 down (whichever lower), get everything in writing and don’t let payments get ahead of work.