- This event has passed.
COVID-19 Infectious Disease Prevention Plan (Supervisor Training)
June 4 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am$100 – $125
Valley Contractors Exchange is hosting this online Supervisor training.
Click here to register.
This course discusses risk reduction strategies to lower transmission rates of infectious disease in the workplace and provides a variety of methods to reduce employee exposure.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will have the knowledge, skills, and abilities to:
- Complete an Infection Prevention Risk Assessment to assess and identify risks in the workplace
- Build and implement an Infectious Disease Preparedness and Response Plan (IDPR)
- Classify worker exposure to infectious disease
- Define job responsibilities as it relates to implementing and following infectious disease plan
- Develop risk reduction strategies to lower transmission rates of infectious disease in the workplace
- Communicate to, and train employees on, newly implemented infectious disease policies and procedures
**Attendees will receive training materials and a policy template to update their training and documentation.
When: Thursday, June 4
Time: 10:00 – 11:30 AM
Location: Zoom Online Meeting
Cost: $100 for VCE Members; $125 for Non Member