Cardin Plumbing » Construction Directory

Welcome to the Camp Fire Construction Connection Directory.
Use the drop down “Select Category” option below to click on the type of work or service you’re looking for. Or use the Search box to find a specific company.

Contractors: Use this Directory to connect with the trades and suppliers you need to get homes built.
If you have questions about CSLB rules for residential contractors, call Valley Contractors Exchange at (530) 343-1981.  Special rules apply in a declared Disaster area. 

Consumers: Looking for a contractor to build your home?  Select the Category “General Building Contractors – Residential.  Seeking alternatives to standard stick-built homes?  Use “Prefabricated Building Supply”.  Not sure who to look for?  Call VCE @ (530) 343-1981.

Cardin Plumbing

Contact: Michael Cardin
Work 6618 Firland Paradise California 95969 Work Phone: 530-876-0962 Available for Residential Work? YesLicense Number: 528804License Classification: C-36Work Type: General Plumbing and Remodels
Connections Business Directory | Leaflet | © OpenStreetMap contributors

6618 Firland Paradise California 95969