Welcome to the Camp Fire Construction Connection Directory.
Use the drop down “Select Category” option below to click on the type of work or service you’re looking for. Or use the Search box to find a specific company.
Contractors: Use this Directory to connect with the trades and suppliers you need to get homes built.
If you have questions about CSLB rules for residential contractors, call Valley Contractors Exchange at (530) 343-1981. Special rules apply in a declared Disaster area.
Consumers: Looking for a contractor to build your home? Select the Category “General Building Contractors – Residential. Seeking alternatives to standard stick-built homes? Use “Prefabricated Building Supply”. Not sure who to look for? Call VCE @ (530) 343-1981.
Notice: Undefined index: type in /home/rebuildcf/public_html/wp-content/plugins/connections-form/connections_form.php on line 1631
Contact: Ken Glaziner
Work 2525 Dominic Way Chico California 95928 work
Work Phone: 530-343-1661work
Available for Residential Work? YesLicense Number: 1038173License Classification: B, C-15, C-27, C-54
Eco Building Systems, CA – THE PERFECT BLOCK
Contact: Trevor Nuccio
Work Eco Building Systems, CA 1020 B Street San Rafael CA 94901 workWork Eco Building Systems, Corp. 8960 West Larkspur Drive, Suite 105 Peoria AZ 85381 work
Cell Phone: 415-760-1411 – Trevor Nuccio, Directcell
Work Phone: 707-415-4223 – Sales & Customer Supportwork
Work Phone: 888-623-4223 – Eco Building Systems, Corp.work
Website: THE PERFECT BLOCK – Website
Available for Residential Work? YesWork Type: We supply THE PERFECT BLOCK- Fire Resilient, Eco-Friendly & Affordable Insulated Concrete Composite Forms (ICCF)for Residential, Commercial & Industrial Buildings
ECO BUILDING SYSTEMS, CA – THE PERFECT BLOCK:
We provide superior construction materials to the Building Industry that makes the next generation of building available now.
RESIDENTIAL – COMMERCIAL – INDUSTRIAL
- Fire Resilient Homes, Businesses and Schools
- 4 HR Fire Rated Wall System per ASTM E119 / UL263, ASTM E119-16a, ASTM E226-5b
- Our Products withstand direct Flame up-to 4000 degrees
- Cost Competitive with Wood and Steel Framing
- One-Step Framing, Insulation & Air Sealed Wall System
- Sustainable & Eco Friendly and Energy Efficient
- Easily Complies with 2019 CalGreen Standards
- Produced using 85% Recycled Material
- R35+ Insulation value – Save up-to 70% Heating & Cooling Costs
- Total Project Support:
- We work directly with you and your chosen professionals (architect, Engineers & Contractors) to streamline the building process and ensure successful and timely completion.
- Drafting & Design
- Plans for Permitting
- Field Coordination & Execution