The Town of Paradise received its 1,000th building permit application after the Camp Fire on Wednesday, May 27th! The first building permit was issued on March 28th, 2019 to the Buzzard family. The rate of building permits has far exceeded expectations and the momentum is full speed ahead.
Click the below image for the link to the entire guide online.
As of Monday, March 23rd Butte County Building Department is conducting building inspections. As far as we know, all Building Departments in our neighboring counties, as well as the City’s within, are conducting inspection services, some are limited. Please do your part to keep inspections going and utilize these Best Practices for the protection of the Building Inspectors and your staff!
- Actively encourage sick employees to stay home
- Provide Tissues and trash containers
- Provide adequate washing facilities for staff in accordance with Cal/OSHA guidelines
- Limit the number of personnel on-site during the time of inspection
- Please respect and maintain a minimum of 6’ for social distancing for work crews when possible and inspection staff
As we all should be during this challenging time, please be respectful of Inspectors and be prepared for longer wait times than normal. Stay safe!
Tuesday, January 7, 2020
To participate, RSVP to Kate Bratten by Monday, December 23, 2019 firstname.lastname@example.org